21st CENTURY EVANGELISM
The purpose of this course is to teach students the art of Evangelizing in the 21st Century. The student will learn strategies for personal, small group, community and world evangelism. Attention is given to the biblical foundation and mandate to evangelize to both the personal and spiritual needs of people while relating the gospel to those needs. The class will also focus on problems encountered in witnessing, the role of prayer and the Holy Spirit, the student’s personal spiritual preparation for the task, and methods of follow-up and discipleship for the convert.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Develop an understanding of what 21st Century evangelism looks like.
- Evaluate their own strengths and weaknesses as it relates to evangelizing
- A clear understanding of the gospel with regard to content and delivery.
- Demonstrate some practical experience in witnessing.
- Have an awareness of one’s own sphere of influence.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 15 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes