BIBLICAL STUDY METHODS
The overall purpose of this course is to provide students with the basic knowledge and tools necessary to grow in their understanding and love for God and his Word. This course is designed to provide practical bible study methods and describe them in a way that is useful and concise.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Apply new techniques to effectively studying the bible.
- Draw out spiritual truths.
- Apply the various study methods in your personal time.
- Learn characteristics of several types of bible studies.
- Complete several short assignments in preparation for beginning a study method.
- Critically evaluate your own writing and examples of materials by other writers.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes