This course is designed to provide students with the tools necessary to effectively communicate with others. This course will provide a practical perspective of communicating and connecting with people.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Define communication and specifically effective communication
- Implement connecting practices in personal lives
- Identify destructive communication patterns and cycles
- Seek God’s transformative power to change the way we personally communicate so that we build stronger connections for our lives and ministry.
- Recognize difficult situations and still maintain effectiveness
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes